Friday September 23th Screen Printing Workshop
Learn to screen print like a pro with the Screen Print Store one day workshop!
Reserve your spot in our screen printing workshop today!
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced printer our one day hands on work shop will help teach you all the tips and tricks of screen printing. With over 20 years of experience in the screen printing industry we have helped hundreds get started in the t-shirt printing business. With tons of useful information that you won't find anywhere else we will help you avoid the common mistakes to help get you printing like a pro.
In this one day course you will learn how to make quality prints efficiently and easily which will help you save time and money in your business endeavor. You’ll also learn advanced and specialty printing techniques, and get a full introduction to all the products and processes used in the garment printing industry today.
Class runs from 9:00am to 4:00pm and includes lunch.Class sizes are generally 1 - 4 people
Classes are located at:
115-1515 Broadway St.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Feel free to call 1-800-663-4657 with any questions or for help planning your trip.
Topics Covered Are:
- Artwork and layout
- Film positive making
- Exposing a screen and what to avoid
- How to build your own exposure unit
- Principles of stencil making
- Screen washout techniques
- Pre-press setup
- How to register your job
- Types of ink and ink mixing
- Proper printing techniques
- Clean-up techniques including ink, stencil and stain removal
- Introduction to fabric types
- Simulated process and process printing
- Discharge mixing and printing including plasticharge
- Waterbased printing
- Athletic printing
- Transfer products and transfer printing
- Digital direct to garment printing
- Question and answer period
Be the first to review this product.
- 0.00 LBS
- $0.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)